A bout us
strengthened its Study in the Philippines project with its affiliations with De La Salle-Araneta University, Jose Rizal University, and Far Eastern University.
LIRC was replaced by LIEMG Language Center as the frontline of LIEMG’seducational services.
LIEMG partnered with Critical Resource, Inc. in the US
June 2008 LIEMG,
through LIEMG language Center, was accredited by the Technical Education and Skills Development Authority for its English proficiency courses.
The Philippines Bureau of Immigration granted authority to LIEMG to accept foreign students and recommend application for special study permit(SSP)
LIEMG tied up with Adam Mickiewicz University, Poznan University of Technology,
LIEMG launched LIEMG LC Online, a distance-learning program for those who want and Poznan University of Economics in Poland to study easy and short language courses.
LIEMG established partnerships with International Academy of Management and Economics, Asia Pacific College, and Arellano University.
LIEMG launched the annual “Anew Hope For Christmas” which answers to the Company’s social responsibility to community development.
LIEMG tied up with Royal Canadian Institute of Technology.
LIEMG became an official IELTS Registration Agent of the British Council LIEMG formed its first student organization, LIEMG language Center Gavel Club. LIEMG established its Bangkok office
LIEMG Language Center opened its services to Filipino market.
LIEMG was accredited as an official marketer by the Philippine Retirement Authority
LIEMG opened New Zealand Office and US Office
LIEMG opened EAT-ER Asia food restaurant at the 1st flood TBV business building, the same building that DEAN’S office and LIN’S Lublin office located. Completing the 1 stop service for Lublin Asia-Pacific program students.
LIEMG European service head office complete all the decoration at the campus of Medical University of Lublin. LIEMG become the first medical consultant company that owned property office in ASIA .
In the past 19 years, we keep extending our network to service the
diversities demand of our students, this network also make great
significant for provide more source to our graduates discover their
international medical career opportunities
Philippines —– Manila
Taiwan —–Taipei, Taichong, Gaoshiung
China —- Shanghai , Wenzhou
Thailand —– Bangkok, Chiangmai
Korea —– Seoul
Indonesia —– Djakarta
America —– California
America —– California
New Zealand —– Oakland
Spain —– Madrid
Poland —– Poznan, Lublin
America —– New York
Thailand —– Khonkaen
China —— Hongkong
2. Assistance in applying necessary documents for Study in the medical school that student apply.
3. Arrange the interview exam for the applicant in Thailand.
4. Provide consulting in interview exam preparation to applicants.
5. Provide the information about the pre-medical tutorial course to assistance the applicants increase their admission test passing rate.
6. Reserve the study space
7. Provide the interview practice service to the applicants.
8. Assistance coordinates the interview exam result report and acceptance letter from the University
9.Assistance in booking a flight or buying ticket
10. Assistance in securing NOTICE OF ACCEPTANCE in university
11. Assistance in dormitory reservation
12. Airport pick up service for first time arrival
13. Assistance in first time school enrollment
14. Provide correct information in opening bank account in Philippines
15. Assistance in document certify in foreign affair of Thailand and Thai medical council.
16. Assistance in process the Poland student visa.
17. Assistance student apply the residence card in Poland
18. Assistance in Thailand / USA / Poland medical national license exam application and license review course.
19. Assistance in Bank statement issue in Philippines.
20. Assistance in provide information for summer clerkship and externship.
21. Assistance in follow up student’s study statue and coordinate between school teacher and students, or students and their parents in Thailand.
medical education service organization under Philippine law found up since 1996, our head
quarter is located in Manila, Philippines. For the past 19years, LIEMG is well-known for its
services to be “student-oriented”, and help more than thousands of students succeed to enrol
in the medicine program in Philippine, China, Poland and achieve their medical doctor degree
and medical license.
We have worldwide branch network in more than 10 countries :China (Beijing,
Shanghai),Taiwan, Thailand(Bangkok ) ,America (California),Canada, New Zealand
(Oakland),Spain(Madrid) ,Korea (Seoul) Japan(Tokyo)and Poland (Poznan, Silesia and
Lublin),Indonesia, our worldwide branches are responsible for the local students recruitment
and provide the international medical licence consultant service for our students as well.
So far, we are the official representative of the following medical programs of
|Poznan University of Medical Science (Poland)
|Medical University of Lublin (Poland)
|FEB & OCT
|Medical University of Silesia (Poland)
|FEB & OCT
|Unversidad Europea De Madrid (Spain)
|Universita’ di Tor Vergata (Italy )
|Our Lady of Fatima University (Philippines)
FEB & SEP
4 year medical doctor program, candidate need to finish science bachelor degree
6 year medical doctor program, candidate need to finish high school degree
5 year doctor of dental surgery, candidate need to finish high school degree
4 year doctor of dental surgery, candidate need to finish bachelor degree
6 year doctor of dental surgery, candidate need to finish high school degree
Every year, we send over 1800 students from LIEMG branches to study medicine
and dentistry program in our represent university. For Thailand high school graduates, we can
offer the medicine program and dentistry program study space as following:
We do believe Thailand students who attend our program would obtain a worldwide
accredited medicine doctor degree or dental doctor degree, and have high chance to become a
international licensed doctor by pass the Europe medical license exam and USA medical license
exam and Thailand medical license exam. As our medical universities use the USA curriculum
and teaching in English.
Mission and Vision
Medical career is a very tough way, since the beginning and every step, study medicine at overseas is much more tough! In the past 19 years’ experience by consult for numbers of students and parents, over 80% of them think the admission letter will be equal to the success become a medical doctor in the future. But unfortunate, numbers of students fail in study medicine in oversea countries by don’t have enough information in how to select the fitting medicine program and how to prepare themselves before they enroll to the medical school.
Helping students and parents understand international medical education is our first priority job. And always providing effective integrated solution service to assist them achieve the success in the medical education and international license! In past 19 years, we keep working hard on target
• High medical school graduate rate !
• High medical license examination passing rate !
• Assist students become international licensed doctor !
To contribute in producing more high quality international medical doctors is our lofty vision.