|Work in Thailand||Thai Step1||Thai Step2||Poland license,Step3||Work in Thailand|
- Thai ML step 1+ Thai ML step 2 –(NO POLAND LICENSE)–+ 1 Year intership in hopital can take Thai ML step 3
- Thai ML step1 +Thai ML step 2+ Poland license
Can take Thai ML step 3
Part 1 Basic Medical Science
Part 2 Clinical Science
Part 3 MEQ (Modify Essay Question) / Long Case examination OSCE(Objective Structure Clinical Examination
Remark : The examination will be conducted in English for part 1 and part 2 in 2015. However the applicants have to be able to know Thai language for each process of their application.
Requirement for each part
Part 1 – hold certificate from the medical school that he has full filled all subjects of pre-clinical science according to the curriculum for not less than 2 semesters.
Part 2 – hold certificate from the medical school that he has full filled all subjects of clinical science according to the curriculum for not less than 2 semesters.
Part 3 – passed the part 1 and part 2 exam which the duration of each part passing not more than 7 years.
– applicant who graduated from aboard have to hold the license to practice medicine from aboard which is recognized by The Medical Council Of Thailand.
Member of the Medical Council of Thailand
- Not being less than 20 years of age.
- Having obtain degree of certificate in medicine from medical schools recognized by the Medical Council of Thailand.
- Not being a person of bad conducts which, in the opinion of the committee, will bring dishonor to profession.
- Not having been sentenced by the final verdict or the lawful order to Imprisonment for the offences which in the opinion of the committee, will bring dishonor to profession.
- Not being a person having mental disorder or the diseases prescribed in the Rule of the Medical Council of Thailand.
Membership fee is 4,000 Thai baht.
Recognition Medical Degree
- If the medical school is not recognized by the Medical Council as listed in our website the applicant has to submit the request form to the Medical Council Secretariat Office . (See the list in www.tmc.or.th)
- The Secretariat Office will send a letter within a week after receiving the request, to Dean of the medical School to fill all details of their curriculum in the Information Sheet of Foreign Medical School for Institutes and Curriculum Approval, and send back to our office. Including with signature and the logo of the Medical School stamp in every and the pages of the document (This process will not allow to be done by the student)
- The Sub-committee on Accreditation will analyze and consider the standard and teaching process of the curriculum and give their suggestion to the Executive Board Committee. The conclusion will be approve or disapprove.
- Consideration fee is 10100 Thai baht per person. The fee could be refunded in some amount and especially in some conditions. The Medical Council Of Thailand conserve the right for not refunding.
- The Medical Council of Thailand conserves the right to review and disapprove the accreditation at any time.
- The duration of the process of 2 and 3 is not less than 3 months up to the co-operation of the Dean of medical school . The Sub-committee on Accreditation has set the meeting once in every 3 months.