Teaching Medical at The University of Lublin. Starting in the University of Maria Curie-Skłodowska University. (UMCS) In 1944 the Faculty of Medicine of UMCS to educate a student for a period of five years . Until the secession of a medical university in 1950 . Today we take the name of the university ‘s first chancellor, be The name of the university . (Prof. Feliks Skubiszewski, surgeon ) Professor Andrzej Książek current Rector of the University, 11 people . In the year 1972 was set up nursing Dental Division Faculty of Medicine was established in 1973 . Department of medical analyzer faculty of Pharmacy Was established in 1995. Faculty of
Medicine English Program Established in 2001. University official Doctors of the City of Lublin To educate the medical staff of more than 14,000 people . (Including graduates in English than 100 people)
The University It has a staff of over 1000 people Include Professor of more than 100, physicians in 90 lives and doctoral graduates than 700 people . The hospital campus can accommodate 125 people total patients .